♪ ♫ Can't you see, you're my delight?! ♪ ♫


Lady
Hear me tonight
'Cos my feeling
Is just so right
As we dance
By the moonlight
Can't you see
You're my delight

Lady
I just feel like
I won't get you
Out of my mind
I feel loved
For the first time
And I know that it's true
I can tell by the look in your eyes

God! This song has been in my head all day!

We all know disco is sweet and catchy, but this song Y.Y it just too epic for me.
A song produced my Modjo in the year 2000. Very famous since it was first released. I re-discovered it like a week ago and found the song to be amazing. The song brings me back childhood memories even tough i dont even remember i heard the song back then. haha. Mix-up feelings, hard to describe, lol. Well, here it is the song, and a remix by TEDD.

Mojo- Lady [hear me tonight]


T.E.D.D- Lady Riding

No comments:

Post a Comment